Friday, November 6, 2009

thinking.........

jus now very hungry so i go to kitchen cooking maggi mee........
haiz...............
dunno y no mood study liao la..............
tomorrow test CC and HE
haiz...............
tomorrow i will be so early going out of the Dewan Utama lo............
because i jus only score 6 mark for my CC part...........
but i score more in my HE lo..........
so now on ..............just read back the all notes and slice only

thus, i also thinking about my friend wedding day.........
jus now around 4 p.m me received news that my best friend wedding day in on next moth but it's crash my return uni day .......
so i dun care so much just ask my coursemate buy a new flight ticket for me that back on 5 january
for me friend wedding is much more important that my study
beside it's start my new 2 sem uni life
i think that lecture wouldn't be so fast start lecture class ba???????
hopefully la.........

so, now what can do for my CC and HE now is .........
just read back the all note only.............
me really cannot tahan liao la..............ish.........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment