Saturday, November 7, 2009

sad day

yesterday i received a big news that my friend wedding day delay again ............
i'm damm sad and crying at campus two time.........
i'm too emo liao la................
i'm sad not only because i can't attend her wedding but also worry about she too........
i'm not angry to she..........
is ok ............
what can do for now is just wish she and her husband have a happy wedding day.........
after i finish my this sem uni
i will back to kuching meet with she again ..........
that already very enough for me .................
haiz.................
y she wan to so early married...............
haiz..................
my new flight cannot but use anymore
because even i delay until 5 january also no usefull anymore......
her wedding already crash my flight day.........
we are already be friend almost 14 year ..............
so, at the end what can do now is just wish them all the best .............
for their wedding night i will my best....
see wherether my lecture class will crash the timing or not?
if not i will back to kuching to attend thier wedding..........
i try my best..............

0 comments:

Post a Comment