Tuesday, November 3, 2009

damm shit uni............

haiz............dunno y i will come to umskal study lo..........actually i'm not so like to come here .......but bobian............i have to come ko..............

the 1st time i come here not so happy around 10 p.m arrive to my hostel................damm tired lo!!!!!!!!

the next day morning i still need to go to campus aroun 4a.m
very siao la................................

haiz..............what to do ..............the whole week MSM i really very suffer...............at that time me so miss my kuching family.........and my pet too..............friend of cause la...................

now already 3 november
almost half year liao .......
that mean my 1st sem uni life almost end liao.............

wish me all the best in my study and good luck to my self.........

gambateh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment