Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Internship and graduate soon

So long time didn't come to update my blog, even just now I want to log in also forget the password already . hehe~~ officially end of my uni study life... There is no more second time to go back again I swear ! I hate of my uni life because at there I didn't feel that is my world. I try to get close with it within this 3 years, but too bad everything not going smoothly. On the 2nd of July 2012, I was starting my internship at PERKESO Kuching . So far be here so good, every staff at here so nice and so friendly. And soon I' gonna graduate, so happy and I hope everything can just go through and smoothly. So far nothing much can do I just hope I can get the job what I apply in the SPA. I really hope to can get it due to some personal reason and also at the same time I don't want to be one of the unemployed. One of the SOCSO staff ask me study better or working better? My answer is work. For me study is only can improving my knowledge of millions books. But work can improving my hard and soft skills at the same time. Beside that I feel more freedom when back to my own world. And I can tell everyone THIS IS MY WORLD ! My life I decide it for my own self. No more assignments and fucking study stress for me. I will like to build a great relationship with each others of the world people. I still remember what my industry supervisor told me that everyone also can get the cert of academic. A cert only cost RM2.10 ++ however a intelligent person when try understand the meaning behide of the RM2.10++ cert  and try to earn more than that. That what he call a success person. However a dean list students keep on upgrade his  or her academic level until PHD also useless if he or she in the career job maintaining without any increasing he or she is a looser. There is a lot dean list and good result fresh graduate students, but how many of them can really understand about the real life?

Some time I feel not confident about my study and that why I can't score well in my academic. However when I realize that a lot of thing that I know to manage and those dean list students also can't do it I think I pandai de. People are not perfect however I feel that there is a lot of thing I'm better than them as long as I confident of my own self for the thing I like !


When it is pass just let it pass, keep it and recall back just only can cause us hurt more. Erase it and forget it, more forwards and there is another new life that God already ready for me. Go through !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment