Thursday, November 19, 2009

at KK hotel time...........

the time past so damn slow...........
now I'm been here already 2 day 1 night at KK liao..........
tonight i will be fly back to kuching.......
yeah yeah .......
damn happy now......
i can't wait for it anymore.........
by the way, this is my 1st time to use the stupid ferry express come to KK.....
make me yesterday feel not well whole day.........
feel want to vomit la.......ish.....
no more next time liao.....
me cannot tahan anymore..........
bluck............
so next time i have to use flight lo......
bobian........
better then use ferry again........
3 and half hour in the ferry .......
my god!!!!!!!!!!!
tonight i will fly back on 7:45p.m
and 9:05p.m will be back to kuching lo.........
yeah yeah ........
my brother yesterday call me that he buy durian for me.....
yes!!!!!!!!!1
my lovely durian........
I'm back to eat u.........
hahahhahaha................
actually me at KK eat what food survive????
eat hot cup maggi mee lo.....
and biscuit lo.......
haiz.......
bobian......
me already very damn pokai liao.......
after back to kuching i think i just left 4 ringgit only lo.......
never mind la.......
at least i can back to kuching eat everything what i want la........
hahahahaha..........
now suffer never mind.....
later on will get sweet de..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment