Wednesday, November 4, 2009

alone at some place..............

tonight i will be alone at some place................
actually very boring................
but now already no transport back to hostel liao.............
haiz................
so bobian lo.................
have to stay at here until tomorrow morning lo........

today i calling to my mom...........
my mom told me that my friend pregnant...........
my god...............
after i finish my 1st sem then i will back to my home town soon...........
and my friend will be marry after i back to hometown..........

wish my this friend happy married................
wish them also have a cute baby too.............
and i will be that baby " grandmother" too.........
because my this best friend she always call me "mom"
haiz................

我的"女儿"终于要出嫁了!
恭喜.............................
as ur best friend and also ur "mom"
i'm very happy........................
wish u all the best...........................
wait for me ............
i will be back soon.....................

0 comments:

Post a Comment