Sunday, November 15, 2009

seafood.................


just now afternoon me and my crazy friend go to anjung ketam makan sea food...........
yeah ..................
this pweson was waiting go to town now......she cannot tahan liao
see she look so emo.......
middle that one is my daughter, left side is my daughter in law....the right one????
dunno allien maybe?
hahaha
actually she is my gila frenz......
ps: all is my coursemate
HE19........mun ching......wish u tomorrow have a happy journey.....
see u on next sem.......emo girl........
she is hungry......
waiting for the seafood.......
friendship forever.........^^see.......my family...members...........
casey and yuliadriana
she kena shock!!!!!!!!
hahahaha.....
chocolate.........
hehehehe.........finally my stupid face.........
hahahha..........



0 comments:

Post a Comment