Tuesday, November 3, 2009

my uni life............before and during exam time

still left 14 day........
that mean home sweet home will be soon...........
i can't wait for that day coming.............
miss my family.................
already almost 5 month didn't see my family liao..............
actualy labuan is a very damm hot place..............
me come here almost wan to be a indian ppl lo.........
my white white skin be black liao............
damm sad...............
so i'm asked casey help me buy Nivea extra white lotion for me............
haiz..........
now is the examination week..........
so stress...........
that day i go to take my management group assignment back
i'm very sad and disappointed .........
i'm crying at podium B
i never think that my group is the lower marks in uni.........
so start from next sem i dun wan choose any international student to join my group again......
avoid them already!!!!!!!!!!!scare liao...........
now what i can do is just study well and do more revision for my final exam............
hope the god bless me................

0 comments:

Post a Comment