Sunday, November 15, 2009

last picture for the 1st sem before thr ppl back to own hometown

yesterday night me and my coursemate was meet for last time.........
because thr all will be back on today ............
so fast 1st semester already finish ...........
wish my friend good luck and all the best.........
have a happy journey........^^

by the way.......
yesterday night me and my friend was drinking
so damn happy and me also so long didn't drink Heineken.......
wasai!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then we also play the poker card too............
wakakakka...............
wish my all frenz....that show on below picture thr,
i wish u all always happy.......and must keep contact oh....
bye bye.......
see ur guys on next sem.........

my same hometown coursemate....
~Ah Tan~
my "elder daughter"
kher sin....my sibu frenz.....
Sing Hsia~my big sister......
Ah Wong.^^
my roomate
casey.....(my daughter too) lolx.....
finally~
a big family photo
love u all
bye bye~~^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment