Tuesday, May 4, 2010

going back home sweet home~~~~~

today 4/5/2010
time 12:44a.m
left few more hour i will leave this island back to my home town soon~~~~home sweet home~~~~what i can say this two semester i get a lot of friend....especially for my 3rd year senior also my housemate. Kak Lin and Gil Gil~both of them is my best senior and housemate...1st at all i want to thank to them giving us support and their also sharing they experience with me.Thank a lot to your guys~i will always keep in my heart~friendship forever. Without them, I can't do it well. Recall back the past, this two semester in my uni life that was happen a lot of thing. In 1st semester, I learn what is called leadership, friendship and even true love. A love between friend and friend~~~~haha~And in this semester 2, I learn what is called selfishness. It's very strange right?But it's true. A selfishness let me learn how to become a generous heartiness person. Now me are still learning how to become more better than before. Learn from the mistake. That is the best way that i can do it.Whatever now, i need to try to be more responsible. Start a new day, start a new life. Never try to give up! Actually, study university is not easy. Hardworking is the most important for a uni student. Not only that, respectful and humbler also very important.

In my heart now, i'm praying to my god and wish that all my friend including my senior hope their are good luck for now and future too....A money can't buy a true relationship. Good bye to all of you. One day i sure that we will meet together again~~~~~~God will prove it!

ok now is the time to rest ~ good night and bye bye labuan ~~~~~~~wakakakkaa
KUCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment