Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sarwak people live where?

I still remember that when I joined the National Service, for fist time someone asked me whether the people of Sarawak still live in trees or caves it?(speechless)

The second time, when I entered the first year of university, people still keep asking me same question whether the Sarawak people still live in the trees or caves? (faint)

Do you know what I answered them?(thinking)

I say ya~ (sarcastic smile *.* )

We are living in the caves and trees but it's with lift and our transport is helicopter. What a stupid question and answer.
Haiz~now is what century already? Still live in the caves and trees mei? (sweating =.=!!!)

aduh mak! Pengsan la~(fainting again :S)

Cannot be denied that in ancient times people living in Sarawak is a cave and a tree.That is fact. However, times change, people constantly developed. Everything is changing now. Sarawak now is prosperous city. But we still keep the traditional culture and also to avoid all this missing.(strongly agree)

Hope others can come to Sarawak travels trip. First, people can know more about local customs and culture. Second, to break through personal stranger to this place. Familiar words as well read the book a trip break rolls.(@.@)

So I hope someone else will not ask me the same question. I very welcome all of you can come to my hometown. There are a lot of authentic foods that you may not be tasted. Food is what people most likely to attract. ^^ I’m sure that you guys will like it.wakakaka (Cheeky + clapping hand Vnn)~

0 comments:

Post a Comment