Saturday, May 29, 2010

another week to go ~~

come back hometown already 1 month liao~
omg time past so fast and during holiday my life like a vampire~
sleep in the morning wake up in the afternoon at night active~~~~
oh please lar~if not like that how can i survive during this holiday ~oh shit~
ok! during holiday me have to plan how to keep fit and diet ~
but~~~~~
sound like easy, when to do it susah lor!
arh!!!!!!!
I'm not fat but is obese ~~
sad lar~
fat lady !
shit!!!!!!!
mom say me never slim
i told my mom i never stop eating so that why I'm fat!
too enjoy my life
because in my mind just think that life to eat~
so just enjoy it!
however, i dunno why my brother are slim than me?
He ate a lot than me!
how come har?
ish!
not fair lar! me even breathe also will become fat!
die!@.@
haiz~since i come back to hometown, i just realized that many of my friend have children.
omg! should I plan for my future start from now?
see the children's innocence cute, let me mothering seizures~~~~
yer~~~so cute!
too bad I still very enjoy my single life~
single life simple life~
wakakaka~
By the way, during holiday my best friend fetch me go to shopping, eating, chatting and so on~
damn long didn't have such life ~ damn like it ~tonight we are having Pizza Hut ~yuhoo~~~~like it! Anyways still need to thank a lot to she lar~ lol
ah har!
during holiday i also learn a lot new dishes....
too bad when back to Labuan i can't cook it at there~
cause not too convenient. ish !
hate it!
ok now time 4:50p.m!
I need to prepare my dinner for my lovely family~
haha~~~~~~bye~~~~~~enjoy you life, enjoy your time~

0 comments:

Post a Comment