Monday, January 18, 2010

feeling............

suddenly feel wan to write and post something in my blog.........
so boring and nothing to do after finish my Monday morning class (ethics and macro )
so damn boring for that macro class.............
I just sit at the back site there and sleep.......listen my music.........
but for the ethics class.............is much more fun then macro..........
today my lecturer was talk about the Madagascar the cartoon movie..............
she ask us imagine that lions eating oat..........
ha ha...........
i can't imagine la........
today learning about hard and soft objectives
and also hard and soft subjectives.......

now i feel wan to listen the hippo sing the lions sleep in the jungle............
so cute and fun...........................
so long didn't listen .........
tonight got oral class..........
haiz........

today i always go to toilet to apply the analgesic cream medicine at my back site........
so damn painful
haiz......
this is because yesterday when i want go to kitchen cooking my dinner,
suddenly i didn't saw that floor got water ........
and this water is come from the toilet .....
the black bird was washing her cloth until the water can coming out from bath room
very geng lo........
and then me was fall down like a durian runtuh
shit............
so damn painful now.....
can't sit well during study in class
why i'm so careless.....
how stupid i'm......
for now i need to take care myself ...
cause soon is Chinese New Year.......
and God......
please always stay and bless me
thank god!




0 comments:

Post a Comment