Monday, January 11, 2010

bad mood on my birthday day ................

haiz...............
this morning support i can go in my macro lecture class...........
but lei.............
haiz..................
just only 1 bus come to fetch us.................me need to wait until 8:10a.m come to campus...........
haiz..........
my class start by 8a.m
bus come at 8.10am..wad i do..
late is a very embarrassing thing for me.
i rather skip class than late
now i have to skip my class.............
feel wan to cry on my brithday day lei ..................
T.T~~~~~~~~~~~``
no mood liao ...........
really no mood liao..................
last week me already lost my Polo watch ...........
after then sick again.................
now .................
skip my lecturer class again.....................
arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!@#$%^&*(*&^%#$@#$%^&*(@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&

0 comments:

Post a Comment