Wednesday, December 30, 2009

new year, new life, and new hope........

today already is 30 Dec of 2009
soon 2 more day is 1 Jan 2010 .............
time past so fast,
everything just like a long year movie...........
now already almost the end............
my new sem also already start............
I need to do more harder in my new sem ...............
forget the old start the new.....................
look for future..............
start for a new life...................
in 2009 allot unhappy thing just let it same end with the last day of 2009..........
1n 2010 year let I start a new life
and my new hope is do more better then before............
not matter how difficult there are...........
I have to brave to face it and solve it...................
I can do it...........
I belive myself can manage it..........
nothing is impossible in this world...............................

我是一只打不死的蟑螂!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment