Friday, December 4, 2009

~bla bla bla~

during holiday me support go out and find a job...........
but when i open the news paper all is full time......
haiz............
at home everyday just online, eating, and sleeping........
my gosh!!!!!!!!!
my life look like a pig............
i want to earn money...........
but how.............
ask me use blog earn money.....
got la........
feel cent only ..............
in my 1st semester, my all PTPTN loan already finish used.....
buy laptop,buy food, soap, flight ticket and more........
gosh........
4000++ ringgit look like notthing
disappear in the air.........
oh no............
my heart very damn hurt lei..............
haiz..........
so i have to planning now.......
on next sem i have to save my money ........
no entertainment!
take less McD and KFC
and even PIZZA HUT..........arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
save save save!!!!!!!!!everything must!
water and money!!!!!!!!!!
for me are very important to survive in Labuan.......
gosh.............
at Labuan everything damn expensive......
ex specially food!
god!
all the food prize is start on 4ringgit above..........
i try to save my money but still can't!!!!!!!
arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what the hell!!!!!!!!
iew~
haiz...........
what should i do?
it's someone can teach me how to survive!!!!!!!!!
help~~~~~~~

2 comments:

janet tan said...

1 more thing...lessen your alcohol drinking..hihi...ya..labuan things are very expensive...i agree...next sem de ptptn u dun use to much lor..save more...

cool fung said...

yalo .................alcohol i stil will buy.......but is for celebrate cny nia

Post a Comment