Wednesday, December 2, 2009

kuching food..........

Song Kheng Hai Ground Food and Recreation Centre
is my hometown 1 famous place for those people go there enjoying kuching local food.
long time me didn't go to song khen hai eat my favourite food liao.............
last time me when me still stay near at area me and my family will always go to eat de........
even at night also go there too.....................
damn miss that place....
this time during sem break i must enjoying this all food again.........

cha kueh......
yummy !

belacan behoon
my favourite food.......
every time when i go there i must order this food
damn delicious!
yummy!spacial
my hometown famous ABC
same like ABC but it different taste .....
during summer day must eat ......
damn song!
this i call it kong pia( 光饼)
outside is crispy crispy de
inside is pork mix with some ingredient(五香肉)
look like Chinese hamburger
and this 1 kong pia inside is cheese de.....
nice~
coconut mix sugar can ....
u all sure never try it........
nice.........

meat ball with noodle soup

fried hokkien noodle....
or in my hometown we call it "cha mee"
sweet sweet de.......
not bad.......
must try it


0 comments:

Post a Comment