Friday, May 20, 2011

Shopping + job searching

Time pass so fast without waiting for us.
So fast I'm already back to my own home town 1 week.
On Wednesday I'm was going to interview for a job.
Actually is my friend ask me accompany with she go to shopping at the spring hypermarket.
Then during our shopping, we meet back our secondary school classmate.
During our chatting, my friend was intro me try go to ask from the pc shop.
And so, we are walk to the shop and saw that they are vacancy for part time worker.
I try to ask and fill in the form. Actually I do job with this company before during last year December PC fair. That was my only requirement for searching job on that day. After that, we are continues to shopping in the mall. Walk walk walk walk.............and walk.Both of us from food court walk until book store. Ice-cream, burger, soft drink, and of cause my favorite magic bite 3 flavor in 1 wafer sure must buy! Around 5p.m we are plan to walk back home. But first, we sure will walk to kenyalang park look around. On the way, we walk back to home, the pc shop supervisor was give me a call that they accept my requirement and hire me. Yeappy !!!!! That was the most fast reply for me to requite a job. And soon, on this coming Saturday I will start my job as sales assistance. Salary is just enough for me to spend and save some also. But the most important thing is I just wanna fulfill my 4 month holiday at here. If not I think my head will grown a lot of "mushroom". hehe~ Anyways, wish me good luck and all the best when I start my job. I will try my best to do it. hehe~

0 comments:

Post a Comment