Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3/5/2011 and 4/5/2011

This 2days I and XL just come to my senior Angelina and Brandon house at mutiara here over night. both of them move out from campus and stay at outside. 3 of us can chit-chat nonstop. 38 de 3 of us dinner +beering + pillow talk together. We cook, we clean and we laugh together. Hahahahahhaha. I feel very funny and happy. Soon 3 of them wanna graduate liao. Sincerely I really feel so reluctant them lor. Hiao hiao de Angelina, noob noob daddy Brandon and emo bird XiaoLoong. Sigh, why the time past so fast. I feel very sad is we gonna separate liao. But, I’m also very happy that they want graduate and I also wanna congratulation 3 of them. Although I know them since I’m first year in this university, but the time I really start close with them is my second year life in this university. Everything is start by one person. Just because of this person 4 of us get close and know each other’s. Honestly, I feel very proud to know 3 of them in my uni life. I learn a lot of thing from them also. At the last, Hope them can bright in the future. One the world haven’t end, I believe that 4 of us still can be meet together. I trust and I believe the day will be coming and I also will wait for it. Just only wait the God make plan a time for us meet together only.


The world never ends, the times never stop, and friendship is never say good bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment