Monday, May 16, 2011

The end of 2nd year 2nd sem.

Time pass so fast everything is seem like just happen on yesterday only.
Recently very miss my Uni life.
If compare with my previous style sure say my uni life is suck.
Actually very suck uni life.
But dunno why this time I feel like everything gonna leave soon and time is very short for us together. Not matter with who and doing what ever thing that we will like to do and in heart hope that please don't let the time pass so so so fast. This is because in our heart we are very care and appreciate that thing or people.
The last day I'm been stay at Labuan on this sem is on 12/5/11.
Sincerely I feel wanna cry before I boarding lor. But I try to control myself and yes I do it well. I never feel so touch in my uni life before. Maybe I already find the best thing in my 2 year uni life and I feel very care it too much which is the friendship. I'm a very sensitive girl. Normal I look like nothing but actually in my heart and mind set was always thinking a lot of thing. I very care about something that I like.
Over all about this sem I feel so surprise, appreciate, sad, emo, and happy a lot. I never try to emo so long time in my life. This sem really make me emo every time. Sigh~ How come arh?
What ever la, now I'm already back to my own home town and should be find a better new style and life during this 4 month holiday. Try to change myself become more better and girlish. Lol!
So, My holiday plans which are the following:
1) Diet
2) earn money
3) change myself
4)secret***

Hope my plans can be run smooth and come true ~ anyways Happy Holiday to all my uni friends! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment