Friday, May 6, 2011

1 day 1 emo keep the doctor away ^^

1day 1emo keep the doctor away^^

Everyday every night, day day emo.

Suddenly feel wanna emo then emo

Since 2 month ago, I start with emo.

Sometime I emo without any reason.

Actually I what is emo ?

When the day I step in this campus I know what is emo and also how to emo also.

And sometime I can emo until cry by myself

Mentally problem????

Maybe yes????hm………..

But this coming few days I’m sure I will more emo than before.

This is because I really gonna miss my university friends at here, especially those gonna leave here and graduate soon seniors.

Time past very fast. Everything can change. But the one thing I’m so sure for my own self is the relationship between me and my friends at here is never change.

Maybe one day they will forget me, but in my mind I will never forget them until the end of my life.

The person those appear in my life before and I know them for sure I will always keep in my heart.

Soon left 6 days I also gonna say good bye to this island for end of my second year university life and after 4 months later on start my third year university life.

How can I forget my friends at here? I told my senior that when your guys leave here and I see on the place that we meet, we play, we laugh, we talk, and we share everything in this campus I sure will think of them…….

The last words I wanna say to them before they leave here:

Bon voyage ………………………..take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment