Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my 1st organization that i join in my uni life PMSPKAL~Nostalgia Night 2010~




in this 2nd sem i try to active myself during my uni life~
it's very hard to me~
but i would like to try to do it better~
some people mind say that join it for what?
this just only can make you more busy busy and busy
i don't care about it.
as long as i like it
i want to join what organization is my own choice
their people don't want active themselves is their own business~
what ever la~
i don't care so much~
what i want and what i like i just do it
as long is correct~
YA!
about that organization that i join in my uni is PMSPKAL
is mean "Persatuan Mahasiswa Sekolah Perniagaan Kampus Antarabangsa Labuan"
in this organization, we are doing some activity for all this University student join and play~
not even that in this organization, student can learn how to improving their soft-skill, knowledge, and even make more friend.
although my position in this organization is a secretariat
but i like it
some people told me that just a small position for what you join it
as i say just now as long i like it, i enjoy it
others thing i don't care about it~
i have my own right~
last week Saturday my PMSPKAL make a even name by ~NOSTALGIA NIGHT~
it's for 3rd year student that almost want graduate and dine list student(CGPA 3.5 above)
we all start planing this even in 5 week ago
although on that night our we are not do the best but the worst.
many problem are happen on that night
but at the end the even still finish
anyways, i think that we can do more better in next even
i believe we can do it~

0 comments:

Post a Comment