Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a speechless life

the life in my world i feel that very speechless.
cause what i do i did i make i say and even i think feel very speechless
sometime i don't know why and what are the reason i come to this world?
it's useful for me come to this world?
see this all bad thing in this world?
so speechless.
not meaningful.
sometime i feel i so weak in study.
i agree that I'm not very good in my study, but i still want to try my best to do it.
but at the end, the result what i see not enough good and even more worse that i think or i plan it before.
very OMG!
by the way, my uni student are try to fight for their true human right.
so they try to protest and post it at Facebook.
Now very second when i open my Facebook, OMG what saw it just now everything wall post is all about the water crisis, and then now be more complicated cause got someone from outside people say our uni student stupid!
Hei!!!!!!!!this really feel very speechless you know!
who gonna start the Facebook war 1st ok ! dun simply say about my uni ok !
they are no wrong! they just want to fight for their right! Who can tahan so long because of long term water crisis problem?
NO right!!!!!
8 month ! already 8 month we cannot bath properly !!!!!!!everyday our body like salty fish!iew~so that why i say feel very speechless for my world life!!!!!!!no word that i can describe my life!
SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment