Saturday, August 7, 2010

the secret ~~

anyone got their own self secret right?
for my secret is damn sweet one~
i will keep it in my heart for ever and ever~~~
enjoy the secret by myself~
enjoy the miracle in my life,
enjoy the life that i choose.
this secret actually is very meaningful to me~
love the way, and the reason.
haha~~
what i can say is secret life, single life =simple life~~
wakakaka~~~~~~
let the wonderful, meaningful and miracle secret keep it in my life and my mind forever~
every time when i think it, i will smile, i will happy and some time i will feel sad for that secret.
some time when i can't sleep or emoting i will also will think it~after that i will feel more better.
so, i hope that this secret will always keep it in my heart forever and ever~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment