Tuesday, August 31, 2010

kundasang trip





helo all my friend~
damn long me didn't come here update.....
well~~~~~~~~
few week ago, me follow with my community PMSPKAL go to kundasang trip in 3 day 2 night....
damn happy in the journey...
1st day me damn teruk la~~~
vomit 2 time~
because i forget to bring my medicine....
haiz~~~
but i still very happy~~~~~
i never forget that the 1st day i reach at there....
it's in midnight around 12p.m~~~
damn cold~
after that we are divided into few group....
we also got the mama and papa angkat neh~~
so luckily i'm been choose stay with a damn nice family members.
we all are staying in home stay....
my mama and papa are very nice people....
both of them very sweet......
although their are malay, but that was me first time feel very touching and even i never forget that in the last day i back to Labuan....i cried ~~~~~~i cry because of their care........
love them very much~
i also taste their local meal ....
very nice~
at kundasang air very fresh and and than some more the moment that never forget too is during the shower time~~
damn cold men~~~~~~
omg~ really seem like using the ice water to take our bath.....
oh~~~~
in the second day we are went to hot spring,and others beautiful place.
i also got go to the cow farm...
the place like New Zealand we see the cow and the milk process....
me like crazy lady....
buy 2L big bottle milk drink.....
even my lecturer say me crazy ~~~hahaha
at night we have a BBQ section
BUT~~~~~~hahahha
me as the Food Exco also not be there.......
whr am i???
i still at my home eat my mama and papa cook de local meal~~~
nice !!!!!!
some more we also enjoy the durian~~
our mama make some salad and our papa make the Bubur( green bean + coconut milk+banana+durian)
feel so happiness and full of joy~~~~
in the last day morning, i really feel don't want to come back to Labuan~
i hung my mama~~~~
she was a good mama
she make some sambal and chili sauce for us to bring back and some more banana cake~~
love you my Kundasang mama and papa
after we leave, our last station is strawberry garden
me buy a lot dry strawberry to my mummy.
i know my mummy like it ~~~
anyways want to see more picture welcome to my facebook~~
haha^^ have a nice day ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment