Sunday, July 10, 2011

sigh

Damn sigh, what should i do ?
I feel so complicated now.
Izit all is my fault ?
on 6/7/11 that was a black Wednesday
Fucking asshole that thief ! You are coming to disturb my bullshit feeling !
How dare you are.
Fuck you !
damn angry, sad and down deep deep in the hell men
Some time I feel that I need to keep it all my sadness and tier in my mind.
I can't say out.
OMG.................T.T
I know that if for others people face such problem like this will feel so sad and innocent .
But I'm the one feel more suffer! Who can read my mind ? Who can know all my feeling! And who will care of me ! No one!
What should I do after that ?
I know I can't stop others people what their think of it.
But for me sincerely to say that I'm very mind of it. Sigh..........what a bad luck of that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment