Monday, April 4, 2011

down+emo+sick

Since finish my APK expo until now already 2 week
I already emo 2 week
and during this 2 week damn down of my feeling. I don't know why ? some more I feel damn stress also. What i'm stressing? what I'm emo, and why I feel sad. I also don't know. I feel no more meaning for study at here anymore. Is time for me to choose to quit my university life or not. This because the more days i stay at here. The more i feel suffer.

But one more thing I'm very sure that some problem is come from my own self. Some time I feel i was so stupid. Too easy to trust someone, and that person are hurt me back. There is no good thing after I helping others people. Sometime I feel so sad, and I cry whole day. But I never to let people know of it. During this 4 semester I never feel happy. So what for I still need to living at here. No point anymore.

People are selfish. They will only know to get their own benefit from one thing one case. The rest thing their will left it to me. I don't think that sharing is caring. I didn't mention not mean that you can admit it everything is only u do! What everything you just only know use your mouth to order people do it but you never think how busy I am. You just only know find for your benefit but actually you are giving me troublesome. Every good thing is you take it, and the trouble you just only know throw to ME ! So pandai la!I don't want to listen what ever you ask me do the thing again! IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!! If want to do you DO IT BY YOUR OWN SELF UNTIL ENOUGH! I'M TIRED ALREADY. Every time I'm the person to eat die cat, and also every time I'm the one is kena until my head. Izit very nice for your guys to do such thing on me???????? Don't you guys think on my situation? I keep silent it's don't mean that I can keep silent forever in my life. 1 day i will make your guys regrets! Your guys never feel sorry on me when you do such shame thing on me. Don't blame on that time why I will do such thing on you ! And I will not say SORRY ON YOU !!!!!!!!!

This few month my kidney damn painful also I didn't know what happen on it, but what I can feel that after drinking the water from hostel sure will feel pain on the next day. There is something wrong with the water.


What ever i can say is I don't want to listen any reason from YOU, YOU AND YOU AGAIN ! ENOUGH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment